The New Faces of SisterhoodSep 08, 2022
Happy September…can you even believe it? I swear the years keep speeding up! And one thing that is constant is change.
I love to entertain. My mom Norma Wiersma, God rest her soul, is in heaven watching to be sure I put the “chips in a bowl not in the bag” and put out a nice spread. Norma taught me the gift of hospitality and I love to host gatherings.
The COVID lockdowns were hard for my love of a good event. With all the distancing, I so missed seeing my Camp Sisters. Recently in August I finally was back in action hosting the Camp sponsors, members and committee at our summer cookout and boy did we have fun. Here is the group shot. And here is my noticing…..the faces have changed and the Sisterhood is the same full of love, friendship, doing good and having fun.
I remember the first CampExperience™ Network retreat in 2006 and everyone was a stranger…for about one minute! Sharing the experiences of the weekend in Copper Mountain in the East Village bonded us all. We laughed, we cried and we shared life’s journey. We coined the phrase Sisterhood By Choice.
17 years later the events are different but the love is still strong. The July Coffee & Conversations hosted by Laura Stewart, HomeSmart Realty, was standing room only and in September Coffee & Conversations is SOLD OUT! New members are joining and say “they have found a home” to grow their business and personal life.
So join us for all the fun and friendship you desire. Give of yourself and get the rewards of a new network that is family.
Action Steps for FUN and Friendship:
- Join my Insider New & Views VIP List and get free stuff, monthly newsletter of insights and first options to Betsy events and promotions
- Christy Belz’ book God of Second Chances Here I Am Again launches October 18th and YOU are invited to the party! RSVP https://journeyinstitute.org/press/events/ Find Christy [email protected]
- Join me at my Sister Sale Weekend October 28 – 29th at my home retail store! Enjoy Friday night Happiness Hour with wine and snacks and Saturday Open Home. Click here to RSVP for the address, more details and a free gift when you attend!
- Get some Art on Purpose clothing on Etsy or my Canadian partner Le Galeriste
- I have designed HolidayWear to give you special style this season.
- Contact me to schedule your Powerful Purpose Vision Bard Workshops for your organization [email protected]
Loads of LOVE